How do I cancel my Lottery deductions?

If you want to cancel your lottery deductions, and are paid via RM, you will need to complete form CVC1 and attach it to a Service Request in RM. Click here for information on how to raise a service request. Further help and advice is available through employee services on 0845 600 1405.

If you are Retired, simply drop us an email or write to us at: HASSRA Resources and Membership, Caxton House, 6 – 12 Tothill Street, London SW1H 9NA. Don’t forget to include your pension reference number (CSP ref).

All other participants (DH, FSA, HSE, Contractors etc.) will need to complete the relevant parts of the HASSRA Lottery Application form and send it to HASSRA Resources and Membership (address as above) AND cancel their lottery deduction direct with their own payroll provider.